ZOE TAXI OFFER
Taxi drivers can now claim up to €20,000 in ESPSV grants against a new electric vehicle when they scrap their old, high mileage petrol or diesel vehicle
Renault Zoe Taxi Offer
- From €45 per week*
- Most affordable Taxi with 395km range
- Access to finance with Renault Bank
- Fastest charging in the city
- No.1 EV Manufacturer in Ireland*
Under this scheme, drivers can apply for grants of up to €10,000 towards battery electric vehicles
This is doubled to €20,000 if a new battery electric vehicle replaces a qualifying older or high mileage vehicle which is scrapped.
Combined with the SEAI grant, available to private purchasers of electric cars, up to €25,000 in grants is available to those who scrap their old taxi or hackney for a new electric vehicle.
- It’s the most affordable Taxi with 395km range – From only €45 a week
- Buying with Renault gives you access to finance with Renault Bank at competitive rates
- Fastest Charging in the City - Whether at home, in the city, at the supermarket or on the motorway, you can recharge your ZOE anywhere, anytime:
- Public charging station (22kW) 83km charge in just 30 minutes*
- Quick DC charging station (50 kW): up to 150 km of driving range in 30 minutes*
- Wallbox (7.2 kW): More than 300km of range in 8 hours
- Finance offer includes finance of €499 for 7.2 kW wallbox* Home Charging Unit
- MY Renault app allows you to check charging status while you are away from the car, preheat/defrost the car remotely while plugged in to maximise range
- Renault have over 10 years of Formula 1 inspired EV technology
- Buying electric reduces running costs:o 50% off tolls o Servicing costs reduced - No oil to change and fewer moving parts to wear down
- 5 year / 200,000km vehicle warranty
- Key Insurance for unfortunate mishaps when lost, stolen or broken.